Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, June 23, 2008

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby Boutique Celebrates Its Grand Opening

I have to thank all of the wonderful women I've met on the various entrepreneur, business, and mom-oriented sites over the past few months. Your insight, advice, feedback, and support have been a tremendous source of encouragement and inspiration to me. Whether you realize it or not, each of you has helped to shape the future of Bullfrogs & Butterflies Baby Boutique in a very significant way. With your support, I have been able to take a seed that was planted only 2 months ago and nurture it into a fully functional internet boutique. I am elated about the progress thus far and excited to see the many new developments that lay ahead!

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL:
In honor of our grand opening, I'm offering 10% off on your total order! Just enter discount code: GRAND10 and receive 10% off of your entire purchase now through July 31st!
Come visit me at
www.bullfrogsandbutterfliesbabyboutique.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails