Sunday, December 21, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
I have to credit the former to a number of customers who have requested that I make our cupcake clippy toppers available "a la carte" and the latter to a need for a stylish place to store all of those fabulous clippies! Thanks to our wonderful clients for the inspiration!!
Keep checking back for some more great additions later this week!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Conducted in partnership with Pregnancy Magazine, this fabulous contest included over 1000 nominations of both storefronts and online-only boutiques. After much deliberation, 20 storefronts and 5 online-only boutiques were selected as finalists. Although we were not one of the 5 online-only finalists selected, we were 1 of only 7 online-only honorably mentioned boutiques!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
That's where babysparewear comes in...their "emergency" travel kits are fabulous! Packaged in their own waterproof pouch, these kits some with a pair of pants and your choice of 2 infant coordinating onsies or a coordinating toddler shirt.
Babysparewear also makes a super-cute line of environmentally friendly clothing called ecochic, which I love! My fav is this "peace" set...too cute!
Babysparewear is another wonderful site founded by moms who found a special need in the marketplace (and we all know that moms come up with the BEST ideas!). Stop by Katydid & Kid now for your chance to win a $25 gift certificate to this fabulous children's store as well as a 10% off coupon code!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Want to get your name out to locals and visitors alike? Take advantage of these online marketing sites and watch your business grow.
The advertising of the future is going online--and going local. This hot trend is growing rapidly and shows no signs of letting up. In fact, according to a report by Borrell Associates, local online advertising is expected to grow by 31 percent this year, hitting $7.7 billion. The report also predicts local paid search will skyrocket by 86 percent this year, up to $1.8 billion. Local e-mail marketing will experience growth of about 54 percent, reaching $233 million.
There's no question that consumers are using the internet to navigate their way to local brick-and-mortar retailers. A recent study by ROI Research Inc. and Performics shows that online searches influence 20 to 30 percent of purchases made at retail locations--and that number is only increasing. More and more sites, like Local.com, are making their presence known by competing against major search engines like Google and Yahoo!. So study up, plan your budget and get in on the online advertising game.
1. Website: Google AdWordsHow It Will Help You: AdWords helps you target local online customers by setting your pay-per-click ads to appear only when people search a particular city, state or region. There's no minimum spending requirement--your daily budget is up to you.
Content Continues Below
2. Website: Yahoo! Local ListingsHow It Will Help You: Local Listings will promote your business to customers looking for information in Yahoo! Local. Choose from three different plans (one is free) to meet your company's needs.
3. Website: CitySearchHow It Will Help You: CitySearch offers online advertising tools to easily open your account, manage your daily results and receive ad placement on MSN, Yahoo!, Google and Ask.com. Similar to the idea of pay-per-click advertising, CitySearch offers two paid plans, "Web Connect" and "Call Connect."
4. Website: Ask.com's AskCityHow It Will Help You: Ask.com recently launched AskCity, a new local search application that's a one-stop destination for making plans. In one screen, consumers can map a route, make dinner reservations, purchase movie tickets and e-mail plans to others. Pricing for advertising on Ask.com varies.
5. Website: AOL's CityGuideHow It Will Help You: AOL's CityGuide specializes in providing local entertainment information to AOL service members. Advertising with AOL allows marketers to target consumers specifically by lifestyle and market.
6. Website: CraigslistHow It Will Help You: Craigslist gets an estimated 10 million unique visitors per day. With an online classified ad format organized by region or city, Craigslist connects buyers and sellers in more than 300 communities; for the most part, posting on the site is free.
7. Website: MerchantCircle.comHow It Will Help You: This free site offers a local business listing service that allows you to better manage your online reputation and become more visible in search engine results.
8. Website: DotsterHow It Will Help You: Dotster is a web domain registration and hosting company offering a local web advertising package called "Local Site Promotion." You set your monthly budget and Dotster will make your ad visible on all the major search engines.
9. Website: Local.comHow It Will Help You: Advertising on Local.com will give you access to their 10 million-plus monthly customers. Choose from a free basic listing or pay-per-click options.
10. Website: Froogle LocalHow It Will Help You: Google's shopping search engine allows users to search for specific products by location. It's a great way for users to find retail stores regardless of whether you use e-commerce.
11. Website:ReachLocalHow It Will Help You: This site provides a central location for businesses to set-up, maintain and track local search advertising campaigns. Pricing varies.
12. Website: RegisterLocalHow It Will Help You: RegisterLocal is a service, costing $199.95 per year, that allows you to create a master profile they submit to search engines and directories on your behalf.
13. Website: TrueLocalHow It Will Help You: This local search engine features full-text searching and offers advertising opportunities for businesses. Currently indexing more than 13 million local businesses, TrueLocal starts at just $1 per month.
14. Website: YellowPages.comHow It Will Help You: YellowPages.com is a large online local directory site featuring city guides and advertising solutions. Basic listings are free.
15. Website: Web.com's MyEzClicks programHow It Will Help You: MyEzClicks lists your business on more than 30 major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and MSN for a monthly fee.
I found this on Entrepreneur.com It's a very informative site filled with lots of business tips for FREE. Enjoy!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Why is child ID and child safety so important? The FBI receives over 2000 missing children reports every day. A child in the United States becomes missing every 40 seconds. Statistics from the US justice department and the world Almanac puts the chance of any child becoming missing at 1 in 42.
According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a parent’s best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to have a complete profile of the child on hand. The first hours after a child becomes missing is the most critical time for recovery. However it is also the time when the parents are in a panic mode and can not remember a detailed description of their child.
This is where Guard-A-KidTM comes into play. By providing a total and complete child ID and child safety package, Guard-A-KidTM is able to provide you with the peace of mind to focus your energy on other things. I personally love the Smart ID sticks! This high capacity USB flash memory stick can store all of your family's safety information in one convenient location and you can update your information as frequently as you desire without having to re-purchase!
Stop by and visit Michelle Johnson and Sheila Mortensen today. They are untraditional moms with traditional values and a genuine desire to provide you with top of the line safety products for your precious loved ones!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
For more information about joining your Local Friends Of Heroes Light the night team, please visit www.lightthenight.org and search by your zip code. Then, click "join a team" and click "Friends of Heroes".
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Photo courtesy of www.celebritychitt.com.