Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, December 8, 2008

Where Did the Week Go?

Boy, how time flies! Here it is, another Monday, and I just realized that I haven't written a thing since last Monday. I promise to be better...I swear these pregnancy hormones have me more absent minded than ever!!

Needless to say, I've managed to stay very busy this past week filling orders and sending out some surprise holiday goodies to a few lucky ladies (whoo hoo!).

I've also posted a couple of new goodies at Bullfrogs & Butterflies...feel free to stop by
and take a peek at our new Hair Treats & Accessory Holders!


I have to credit the former to a number of customers who have requested that I make our cupcake clippy toppers available "a la carte" and the latter to a need for a stylish place to store all of those fabulous clippies! Thanks to our wonderful clients for the inspiration!!

Keep checking back for some more great additions later this week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails