I was given the distinct privilege of trying out the travel version of the "Kleo" pattern (top left in the above graphic) and, given the hectic schedule in our hosehold over the course of the past month, I have definitely put it to the test! This baby has been in and out of my various diaper bags more times than I can count, tossed about this way and that, and used over and over to clean many a messy tushy. The high quality fabric and stylish trim are securely attached and show no signs of gapping, fraying, or puckering despite the abuse I have put them through. There is even a layer of padding/bunting between the top of the case and the fabric to give a beautifully finished look. Who says the mundane has to look mundane?!
Win Your Own:
Win your very own Boutique Wipes Case from Maia Bella Boutique! Joy has generously offered up one of her Louis Vuitton style travel cases for one lucky winner (see bottom right of the above graphic).
How to Win:
1. Stop by Maia Bella Boutique and take a look around
2. Come back here and leave a comment about your favorite item/pattern
Extra Entries (please leave a separate comment for each):
1. Become a follower of my blog
2. Blog about this giveaway with links back to this blog and Maia Bella Boutique (please include the name of your blog)
3. Tell a friend about this giveaway and cc: me on the email @ contactus at bullfrogsandbutterfliesbabyboutique dot com
4. Add my button to your sidebar
** Please leave your email address with each entry or make sure that it is accessible through your Blogger profile
Winner to be selected using http://www.random.org/ random number generator
Giveaway open to all US Residents
Deadline to Enter: May 14th