Analytics ----------------------------------

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Feeling Blue

Thank you to all of my followers for not jumping ship during my recent absence. I appreciate your patience and continued patronage and plan to return to my normal posting regimen next week.
To offer a brief explanation, I have been MIA recently because my Papa (grandfather), to whom I was very close, passed away unexpectedly on Friday, April 17th. Services were this week and it has been a difficult and very emotional road. He suffered a massive stroke during a routine procedure on April 14th, and we have had a house full of family until now. He was a kind, gentle, and loving man who was a stellar example of what a husband, Papa, brother, and friend should be. He loved God with all his heart and I will miss him deeply.
I love you, Papa.

6 comments:

  1. I wish you peace and comfort during this time. I, too, had an amazing Papa and I lost him a few years ago. Memories get you through and((hugs and prayers))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. May the memories of your grandfather give you comfort at this difficult time. We're still here! Take your time and come back when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that your papa died.

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and healing during this time of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear of your Papa's death. Take your time and just be with your family.

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so sorry to hear this. I wish I knew sooner. Ive been so busy personally and with work that all esl has slipped by.
    I hope that you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails