Analytics ----------------------------------

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Belated Sweetest Day!

Happy Belated Sweetest Day to All! I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday. I was blessed to have a very full Sweetest Day. It went something like this...

First, the we celebrated by having a Breakfast of Favorites...each family member helped make a favorite breakfast food for someone else. My 4 year old had pancakes and eggs with cheese, my soon-to-be 3 year old had strawberry streudel, the baby had blueberry waffles (no syrup) and pears, hubby had an egg and bacon sandwich, and mommy was treated to yummy cinnamon rolls! Delicious!!

Then, it was time to clean up and head out for an outdoor family outing...always a big hit! After a bite of lunch, it was time to shut the house down for a much needed rest. Mommy and Daddy even got to take a nap together (a much coveted treat in our house!).

After naptime, I had a chance to visit my new friend Tammy at the grand opening of her product launch in a local retail store. Tammy is the very talented artisan behind the new goodies featured in the Bullfrogs & Butterflies Spa Sweet Shoppe. And let me tell you, she is as sweet in person as her yummy little bath treats! Once back at home I found a warm bath waiting for me (compliments of my dear hubby!)...the perfect opportunity to try out one of Tammy's delicious tub taffies in a festive fall scent.

It was a YUMMY ending to a perfect Sweetest Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails