Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today was a fabulously fun and productive day...First, I played chef to my 3 munchkins with a breakfast fit for kings (or in this case, princes!). Then, it was off to fight a few fires with my fellow mini-firemen...one in the playroom, one in the fish tank, and one on the back patio :-) That lead to a fierce snowball fight and fort building extravaganza! Next, it was back to the art "studio" to create some wonderfully creative masterpieces with crayons, markers, stickers, and stamps!
When the older boys finally crashed from exhaustion, I had a chance to play story-teller to my 14 month old and engage in a game of chase filled with giggles and tickles! Whew...I am truly exhausted and fabulously energized at the same time.
Today was a GREAT day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails