Analytics ----------------------------------

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Here We Go Again...

Just when I'm feeling wonderfully creative and primed to launch a couple of new products that are as unique as they are yummy, I find the wind taken out of my sales a bit by yet another Intellectual Property thief. If "imitation is the biggest form of flattery", it's certainly also the most frustrating!
Two of my unique designs popped up in an Etsy shop over the past 4 days and based on 4 new subheadings that are now listed on the site (with no products as of yet), it seems as though the owner is priming herself to strike again! Why not just design your own unique treats? Why copy a design from another hardworking mompreneur? I just don't understand...creativity is a wonderful thing that, when let loose, can produce remarkable results. Why not explore your own artistic side versus stealing from someone else? There's plenty of room in the world of online baby boutiques and plenty of products to be sold...come on, stretch yourself a little. Find your own spin! Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'll check back once my new items are posted and BAM!, there they'll be...AAAGGGHHH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails