Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, February 16, 2009

Scrumptious Sides...

Ever have one of those days when you just feel like a good helping of your favorite side dishes? Good ole comfort food...ahhhhh...well, today was one of those days! I don't know if it's the "nesting" setting in again or what, but I was in a cookin' mood and sides were on my mind...
Greens with smoked turkey, sweet potatoes, cornbread stuffing (with gravy, of course!), baked beans, and sweet cornbread...I was in heaven! Sounds a bit like Thanksgiving without the turkey, I know, but luckily the rest of the clan was happily in agreement with me and gobbled up all the goodies I was craving...what a meal :)
Be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't you send me some?

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, Stesha. Next time I will remember to pull yours out first...it's amazing how much 1 husband and 3 munchkins under 5 yrs. can put away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK when am I coming over for dinner? This sounds so yummmy. Thank you for your great feedback on our new products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! I really enjoyed reading about them :) As for dinner, we should probably make it sometime in the next week or so...I'm due with my 4th in 4 weeks and mine notoriously come early (wink)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails