Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pillow Pets for Less!

If you're like me, you've got someone special (or 4 someones in my case!) with one of these fluffy friends on their holiday wish list.  And, as always, because they are so hot, no one is having a sale on them...well not entirely true.  The official Pillow Pet site is currently offering them for $15.95, which is $4 off of their advertised retail price of $19.95.  However, you still have to pay $5.95 in p&h, which puts you right back around the $19.99 that local stores are charging for them.

Just when all hope was lost for a bargain, I have a little Holiday Cheer to spread for my deal lovin' mamas (and daddys!) out there.  Grab your Pillow Pet from Bed, Bath, & Beyond, add one of their timely $5 off coupons, and you really can get these babies for $14.99 (normally $19.99 at BB&B).  Have an out of date coupon burning a hole in your pocket?  Never fear, BB&B will still honor it (though they are slowly going to start honoring expiration dates in the future).  Tried this first hand myself over the weekend and scored one for each of my 4 littles for only $14.99 ea.  Did I mention that you can use 1 coupon per item...not 1 per transaction like some chains...bonus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails