Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, April 1, 2011

Tea For Two!

Last weekend we had a faaaabulous tea party to celebrate 2 yrs. with our youngest munchkin, Miss Bean.  The week has flown by filled with other things, but I finally had a chance to edit a couple of shots of the festivities. 
I really love the way the centerpiece turned out (even if the pic is a bit blurry...sorry, I shot this one one handed with Bean on my hip)!  I paired the bright floral arrangement with a classic Victorian-style tea pot and a beautifully ornate dark pink enamel frame, complete with a sweet pic of our happy wee ones (just out of frame...yes, I'm still weird about posting pics of the kiddos online!).
Of course, every girl must have her own signature drink, so here is Bean's...a delicately sweet Pink Palmer made with sweet green tea and tart pink lemonade.  Let me just say it was a total hit, mmmmmm!!
These gorgeous little nibblers came courtesy of Crafted Cookies and were the perfect compliment to our line-up of tea party fare.  Even better, they were yummy nummylicious!!
This time around I decided to keep my cupcake toppers simple but oh so elegant by using fresh edible orchids.  I love how they make these scrumptious cuppies pop!!
We also had loads of delicious finger sandwiches, mini crudites, fresh blueberry scones, extra large pink fluffy marshmallows, and loads of giggles and smiles from the Birthday Girl.  All in all, I'd say it was a tea fit for the Queen herself!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! What a precious theme for a second birthday...I may steal it next year :) But I'm DEFINITLEY stealing the signature drink idea! Great work, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! It was so much fun to put together :-) It was the perfect theme for our little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tammy! It really was a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails