Analytics ----------------------------------

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

First of all, Happy New Year and many blessings to you in 2009! Also, thank you for your patience...I know it's been a long break.
We had a fabulous time with our family in TX and even decided to extend our trip by a day. It was wonderful to see everyone and especially to see how the kids in the family have changed over the past year! My Gama, Mom, and sisters threw me a lovely shower for little Ellia (only 2 1/2 months to go!) and it was such a treat to get out with them for the day for some real "girl-talk"!
I'm always a little bummed when the visit is over but this year I have an exciting new project to help me bounce back! I've been planning since the summer for an expansion project, well actually, the development of a new biz that will fall under the umbrella company of Bullfrogs & Butterflies. Fortunately, Santa was VERY good to me and provided me with some key tools and ingredients that I need to move forward. I'm evisioning a bit of trial and error and may be looking for volunteer testers in the next month or 2 for some exciting new products...but, of course, this is just a teaser...can't spill the beans yet!! Just a heads up to expect some fabulous new things in 2009!
As an aside, Bullfrogs & Butterflies will be undergoing some changes in the next few weeks with respect to layout and possibly content. Never fear though, everything will still be simply sweet and fantastically fabulous!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails