Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't Forget...


....that for most of the United States, Daylight Savings begins at 2 a.m. this Sunday, March 8th (the second Sunday in March). I know, I know....already? I'm trying not to think of it as losing an hour of sleep, rather gaining an hour of productivity (you see I need to start getting myself ready now, right?)! The biggest adjustment in my household is that the sleep habits of my eldest are VERY regulated by the rising and setting of the sun...no more sleeping in until 7 a.m. for Mommy! I hope Ellia is able to find her sleep rhythm quickly once she arrives :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Thanks for the reminder, but ugh.

    Doesn't it seem like the time change is happening entirely TOO early this year? Who is responsible for inflicting this added torture on us?

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely feels like the change is coming earlier to me, Francesca! I think I need a few more weeks to prepare myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails