Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kudos, Melanie!

I'm sending out a BIG Thank You to Melanie @ Whimsical Creations for her post regarding issues with Blogger's "Followers" widget!! Apparently, the issue I've been having accessing my blog is not an isolated case and it may be linked directly to the Follower's widget I installed (and love BTW!). Once again, there are a few bugs to be worked out in this very popular widget, but in the meantime, using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer seems to have solved my access issue.

Thanks, Melanie, for the suggestion!
Access Melanie's entire post HERE for more info.

2 comments:

  1. Internet Explorer does seem to be the root of all evil in the blogosphere, doesn't it? I finally downloaded Firefox this week and things have improved drastically. Hooray!

    Glad to read that you are enjoying your ride with the BlogFrog. Seems like such a great widget. I will have to learn more.

    Have a good weekend!

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails