Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, May 22, 2009

Uuuuugggghhh!

For the past week I've fallen prey to dreaded "computer issues". Just when I think I've resolved one problem, another arises in its place. The latest is a problem accessing my blog (hence the week long silence).

Whether I use my shortcut or type the address longhand, I get an error message that "Internet Explorer cannot access the site (my blog address)". Today I was able to find a back way into my Dashboard through Blogger (which allowed me to write this post), but I have not found anyway to view my blog without the error (which automatically boots me out of blogger after exiting the error message box...VERY frustrating!).

Needless to say, I need help! Never fear, I'll try what few tricks I know to get back up and running, but if anyone has some insight...I"m all ears!!

Have a Blessed Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one having blogger problems... We all have been having the same issues and it royally sucks!! But glad you found a way back to blog... have a great long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails