Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Hard to Say Good-Bye

Today the kids and I drove Mom to the airport for her return trip home to Dallas...what a bummer! She originally came up mid-late March to stay with us and lend a hand after the birth of our little princess. Her trip was then unexpectedly extended with the passing of my Papa (her Dad) in mid-April. She stayed on afterward to help my Gama with all of the major transitions that took place and provide comfort and support.
Although the reason for her extension was a sad and devastating one, it's been so nice to have her close by. I know I'll see her again later this year, but it's so much nicer being 1 city away vs. multiple states!
Thank you for all of your help and support, Mom...you are a fabulous caretaker and a wonderful Mama! I miss you already :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails