Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, July 6, 2009

Unexpected Delays

Those of you who stop by from time to time know that I have been working for the better part of the first half of this year on an exciting new product line for Bullfrogs & Butterflies. Just as I'm reaching the cusp of launching this new line, my husband and I have learned that we will be moving in the next 5 weeks. POP! There goes my proverbial bubble...bursting into thin air. So, it looks like things will be on hold for a while longer. Very frustrating. Sometimes life seems so "1 step forward, 2 steps back", but then again, this could be a wonderful opportunity for us in many other ways. Although the shop won't be moving in the direction I envisioned right now, my family will...and that's very exciting!

I will, of course, keep you posted and perhaps give you a glimpse every now and then into the abyss that is known as "packing up the herd"!! All who want to help with that HUGE undertaking are more than welcome :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails