Analytics ----------------------------------

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swamped!


Happy Wednesday to All! Just wanted to stop in and give a quick "Hello" and "Thanks" to everyone...thanks for sticking with me even though I have been a little MIA lately :)

This week is moving week and I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes and packing paper and so much stuff that I didn't even realize we still had! The new house is getting a few final touch ups over the next couple of days, then on Friday we start the daunting task of moving everything over. Since this is a local move, we decided to do it ourselves (what on earth made us decide to do that?!). We have great family and friends though, and many have offered to give us a hand :)

Not quite sure when the internet will be officially up an running at the new spot yet, but I'll be back to me old bloggy self just as soon as I can! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Moving is always so stressful!

    Visiting from sits! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails