Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Oh My, I Won A Prize!


Having a husband with severe seasonal allergies and a son with numerous food and environmental allergies, I find myself constantly on the lookout for products that make housekeeping easier. The better job I can do of minimizing allergens within the home, the more enjoyable life is for them.

Last month, I was blessed to be one of the winners in the Aller-Ease Ultimate Flip For Fall Giveaway. My Flip for Fall tips included the following:
1. steam clean all carpets and upholstery at every season change
2. use allergen barrier mattress covers/protectors on all mattresses
3. vacuum carpets regularly using a HEPA certified bagless vacuum
4. use HEPA air filters in areas of high traffic or rooms of those affected by environmental allergens (we have one in my son's room, the playroom, and our main living space)

Thank you to Aller-Ease for a fabulous prize, including two pillow protectors, two pillows, and a mattress protector! Stop by today to see their full line of allergen filtration products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails