Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Truth About The Food We Eat


When signing into my Yahoo Mail today, an interesting headline caught my eye..."The Truth About The Food You Eat". Always on the lookout for ways to improve my family's eating habits, I clicked over to take a peek. What I found was staggering! This is a definite must-read for anyone concerned about the quality of food they allow into their household. Check out the full story HERE (be sure to click on the links within the article for a bigger scare!). Can you say sand in Mexican Pizza?! Fortunately for us, most of the items referenced never enter our household, but it sure makes me question what unsavory ingredients might be lurking in some of the "convenience foods" we do keep on hand. A pretty faithful label reader before, this mama is surely about to kick it into overdrive!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. This makes me so glad most of what we eat is 'from scratch' - and from our own organic garden whenever we can!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails