Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Whish Body Products - A Dreamy Review!

A bath & body goody addict to the core, I am pleased to introduce Whish Body Products. Founded in January of 2006 by brothers Jesse & Sam Werner, the idea behind Whish was initially to create a better shaving experience for women. Fast forward 4 years, and Whish boasts an impressive line of body treatments, including shaving cream, body wash, sugar scrub, body butter, hair inhibiting gel, and ingrown hair serum. They also carry a nice selection of body brushes for gentle exfoliation in the bath or shower.
I recently had the pleasure of testing their Pomegranate Three Wishes Sugar Scrub. Made from a combination of organic sugar cane, brown sugar, raspberry seeds, and bamboo powder, this yummy little scrub promises to renew and polish even the most sensitive skin gently and effectively, leaving skin glowing and smooth. I personally found this scrub to be a refreshing change from the run-of-the-mill, overly oily sugar scrubs currently on the market. Instead of using a mass of oils, the Three Wishes Scrub uses a base of organic beeswax, organic aloe, organic shea butter, and organic raspberry butter. The result is a whipped sugar scrub that leaves skin feeling polished and moisturized without a heavy, oily residue. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was no oil slick left behind in my tub (yes, I was able to find the time to do my "research" by way of a relaxing bath vs. a quickie shower...big Thank You to hubs for that!) and my skin felt super soft, not greasy. I also love that this product is paraben, petrochemical, sulfate, DEA, and TEA-free...only natural and organic ingredients. Best of all, the entire line of Whish Body Products is made right here in the U.S.A.! The Whish line of Three Wishes Sugar Scrubs retails for $38 for 12 oz. of delicious product and reportedly lasts for about 60 days.

This is a MamaBuzz sponsored review. I was provided a 3.7 oz sample of the product to test and review for my awesome readers. All opinions expressed in this review are honest and present a true reflection of my experience with this product. No other form of compensation was received for my participation in this review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails