Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ahhhh, The Sweet Smell...


...of orange blossoms! With 3 of 4 munchkins currently fighting off sniffly noses, my mind can't help but wander to thoughts of this sweet citrus fruit (I'm practically bathing them in it in order to get as much Vit C into their little bodies as possible!). This, in turn, leads to thoughts of one of my favorite scents of all time...orange blossom. I've been wanting to play with this heavenly scent in my soaping for some time now, but given how expensive neroli essential oil is, I must plead "chicken" to this point. I just couldn't stomach the possibility of botching a batch (we all know how the merciless Soap Fairy can rear her ugly head from time to time!) and wasting such a prized commodity. Well, no more! This morning I made a trial batch of this sweetly floral wonder...I can't wait to cut into it tomorrow morning and check the "fruits" of my labor (tee, hee)!

Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm.... sounds heavenly I am glad you decided to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a surprise for you over at Nana's Box!! come check it out!

    Angie
    Nana's Box

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails