Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So Happy Over Happy Haven!

Take a gander at my latest neck candy from Happy Haven...isn't it B-eautiful?! You may remember Becky's lovely designs from the feature I did last month on her contest to raise Breast Cancer Awareness. This little lovely is called Autumn Tree and I have truly fallen (hee-hee) for this piece! It arrived tucked in a too cute gift tin with a silver ball chain. I've worn it both with the silver chain and with a chocolate brown satin ribbon (for a casually chic spin) and love that I can dress it up or down. Be sure to check out Becky's shop HERE...you're sure to find some goodies for your Holiday gift giving (and some for yourself!).


Pictures courtesy of Happy Haven.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful fo christmas gifts! thank you for giving me a tip!
    wish you a very sweet weekend,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is so pretty! I'll have to check out her shop to see what other goodies are there. :-)

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails