Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earns Rewards Now With Tropicana!

Having a little one with a severe milk allergy means that our refrigerator is always stocked with calcium fortified orange juice as well as dairy products for the other kiddos. Just so happens that Tropicana is our brand of choice and I am happy to report that they have jumped on the Rewards Points craze! Even better, you don't need a ton of points to start cashing in on the many rewards available. I just joined the Juicy Rewards program for Tropicana Orange Juice and am already planning my first reward...for just 3 points I can get up to 4 FREE admissions with the purchase of 4 admissions at regular price to the African Safari Wildlife Park...oh yeah! They also offer savings on golf related activities, amusement parks, sporting events, and a myriad of other things. Stop by today and see what rewards are available in your area!

This is an unsolicited post in response to my own excitement upon learning of this program. I was not contacted or compensated in any way by the makers of Tropicana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails