Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, March 29, 2010

Paying the Love Forward


A big Thank You to Tanya from Little Village Naturals for presenting me with this fabulous Beautiful Blogger Award last Friday...what a wonderful way to start the weekend! And now it's time to pay the love forward by recognizing 10 fabulous bloggers that I feel are more than deserving of the nod :)

All of my picks are very unique and special in their own way and go far to enhance my bloggy experience on a daily basis. To pick up your award, simply copy/paste it into your blog or save the image to your computer and upload it from there. Please keep the love going by passing this award on to 10 of your faves.

Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha
The Soap Seduction

7 comments:

  1. Your are the best...and I really mean it. You always show me and my blog so much "love." Thank you for thinking of me!

    Hugs and Mocha,
    Stesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I always look forward to your comments both on my blog and on Twitter...you are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thank you! What a fun surprise on this rainy, drippy day. Thanks for the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TYTYTY, J! :D
    Sending many blessings your way!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my dear:) I've added it to my blog, and right back at ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails