Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smelly Washer Review

Let me first say that I looooove my front loading washer and dryer, which is important since I do laundry on a daily basis for our humble family of 6! Unfortunately, no matter what I do, from time to time that yucky, mildew-esque, wet-dog kind of funk develops despite my best efforts to thoroughly dry it out at the end of the day.

Smelly Washer is an all natural product that is designed to clean your washer from the inside out. Formulated from citrus-based ingredients, Smelly Washer helps kill odor-causing bacteria and remove the residue that builds up on your washing machine over time (you know, the stuff responsible for that very unpleasant smell we discussed?). The best part is that it's super simple to use! Just add 1 cap of Smelly Washer into your detergent dispenser and turn the machine on for 2 minutes on the hot water setting. Then stop the washer and allow it to soak overnight. In the morning, complete your cycle and revel in the clean look and smell of your machine! After the initial treatment, you only need 1 tsp. of Smelly Washer in your machine each month to keep it squeaky clean, which means one bottle should last you a year or longer! Even better still, it works for both front and top loading machines.

I definitely noticed a difference in my washer after the first use. Not only was the stinky smell gone, but the little gunky build up around the rubber gasket in front vanished!

You can purchase your own Smelly Washer for only $16.99 HERE...not too shabby for over a year's worth of clean!

** Disclosure: I received a bottle of Smelly Washer for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. The views expressed in this post are solely my own and based on my own personal experience with this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails