Analytics ----------------------------------

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Goody, Goody Gumdrops!

So, the Soap Fairy in all of her sweetness decided to smile on me.  I love the way my latest Holiday Soap turned out!  Introducing Goody Gumdrops :)


A huge deviation from the look and feel of my other soaps, this sweet treat has all of the skin loving goodness you've come to expect from Ellia C. Naturals cold processed shea butter soaps with a touch of whimsy and sprinkle of fun!  Blended with essential oils of sweet citrus and a touch of spice, this smells just like a trip to Santa's candy shop.  The soap balls on top are also cold processed and were hand rolled to resemble gumdrops when cut.  Topped off with a sprinkle of organic cane sugar for just the right amount of sparkle, these little yummies make the perfect gift for the Holidays!


These baby's will be available in very limited supply beginning November 26th.  Once they're gone, they're gone!  Still debating whether to make them available for pre-sale.  Maybe you can help me decide?

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I had no idea what you were going to be doing with those little round balls...I think they turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris! So glad you like them...they were a labor of (fun) love :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails