Analytics ----------------------------------

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 70

Having experienced more than my fair share of fun in the sun in my teens and 20s, I'm always on the lookout for a stellar sunscreen, particularly for my face (anything to stave off Mr. Wrinkles!). That's why I was thrilled when the makers of Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock contacted me about trying their product.

I received my sunblock in an SPF of 70 a few days ago and started using it right away. My highest priorities when it comes to a facial sunscreen or sunblock are that it is effective, light weight, and sheer enough to avoid the tell tale "cakey" white hair line. Although it is too soon to determine the effectiveness of this particular product, I have been pleased with the fact that it is incredibly light weight and leaves no chalky residue. That being said, the texture is definitely that of a sunblock, not a sunscreen...more matte and less slip. For me, this is a good thing. Given that I spend many hours each day outside with my little ones, I like the sense that I am providing a barrier between my face and the sun's glorious but harmful rays. I am looking forward to continuing to test my Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock over the next few weeks to see where it ranks on the effectiveness factor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails