TodaysMama and GameStop are giving us a chance to win some insanely cool prizes (happy dance time)!
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you (squeals of holiday delight!!).
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? We usually travel to TX to visit family for the holiday and often wake in a hotel for the last leg of our trip on Christmas morning. We cuddle up in bed, have a wrestling match or 2, put on a holiday cartoon, and fill our bellies with pancakes before heading out for the rest of the road trip :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We have lots of family traditions. We bake Holiday cookies, make a gingerbread house, count down the days with our Advent House and Christmas Helper (similar to Elf on a Shelf), and sip hot cocoa in front of the lit Christmas tree with the room lights off...love, love, love!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Rook, PIT, UNO, Rack-O, Spades
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Even though we live far away, Christmas with family is still top priority. We make the trip from OH to TX every year yo carry on this most important tradition!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would love to show my children Christmas in New York...so beautiful and nostalgic!
GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? A PS3 for hubs (who touts its use as an "entire entertainment station" over its simple gaming feature...uh, yeah!), a Wii for everyone (ours, ahem, was broken a few months back), and some of their awesome sports games to go with it :)
Be sure to stop by today and enter for your chance to win!