Analytics ----------------------------------

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bubble-n-Scrub: Gift Set Goodie!

 
About a month ago a friend of mine gave me this great little "soap bag" to try.  She swore by it for her bar soaps (still a die-hard bath poof gal for her liquid soaps!) and thought I would like it too.  Like is a bit of an understatement...I love this handy little guy.  It's like a washcloth and soap deck all rolled into one.  Made from all natural unbleached fibers, the reverse side of the bag has the texture and weight of a great spa washcloth.  The more open weave on the front of the bag allows your bar soap to drain between uses, preserving the life of your favorite soapy sweets!  To top it all off, because you drop your bar into the convenient little sack, you can use it down to the last luscious drop, then just drop in another gem...no wasting the little nubs at the end of the bar!

Needless to say, I loved my ECO Bag so much that I contacted the company.  As a result, I am pleased to introduce our newest little gift set...the Bubble-n-Scrub!  Suds up your soapy sweets and scrub your grimies away :)  

* Bubble-n-Scrub should be listed and ready for purchase later today :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails