Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pretty in Pink & Green

I had so much fun working on this wedding shower!  The hostess decided to mix things up a bit by taking her vibrant color palette of hot pink and lime green and pairing it with the deep, earthy, herbaceous, festive scent of peppermint.  Flirty and fun and oh so yummy!

Vibrant pink & white striped soap pops...the perfect treat for game prizes!

 Individual Tub Tea Party Favors for relaxing after the day's festivities :)

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer!
    Got my package today and just wanted to say that I am in love! My whole house smells wonderful! These will be a hit at the shower for sure! You have made me a life long customer. It was good working together on this project and I look forward to working with you in the future!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad that you like your goodies. Thank you for letting me play a role in making the shower special :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails