Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to School Savings from DealTaker.com

It's so hard for me to believe that my oldest will be starting first grade this year, not to mention #2 being in Pre-K and my little #3 desperately wanting to be in the "Young 3s" class. Although I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea that the start of school is right around the corner, the signs are everywhere...Back To School sales signs, that is!

I can't go through some of my favorite hots spots (and yes, I'm a Target girl!) without being bombarded by the plethora of school supplies. And not just in their own section...they're everywhere! On end caps, in the office and general school supplies section, in the art section, in the clothing aisles, and, of course, in the creme de la creme Back To School seasonal section.

Being someone that doesn't mind going to a few different stores if it means getting some great deals, I began my hunt online to find the specials at my favorite stops. In doing so, I stumbled on this great little site called Deal Taker. It's a handy little one-stop-shopping kind of site with everything from Back To School to groceries to travel. Registration is free and members can spread the wealth by posting their own fabulous finds (similar to the other coupon site I posted about HERE).

While many mamas are counting the days until the little ones are back in the classrooms, I must confess that I'm going to miss my little men and am having a hard time with it (another day, another post!). Nevertheless, I need to "woman up" and face the music that school is coming and I need to be prepared. I'm just glad to know that I have multiple resources at my disposal for getting some awesome savings on supplies, even if I am wiping away the tears as I shop for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails