Analytics ----------------------------------

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Brand New Lather Look!


Last fall I introduced Orange Ya' Clover to the seasonal lineup of hand crafted shea butter soaps at Ellia C. Naturals, and it was a huge success. A custom blend of sweet orange, spicy cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and the slightest hint of cinnamon and wallah...autumnal bliss!


This year, I decided to bring it back with a slightly updated look...soft peaks and swirls of cream amidst a dark and earthy back drop. I decided to top it off with a stripe of fragrant hand ground cloves down the center. The shots above are of the makeover (my apologies for the lack of clarity...another story, another time!). Sadly, due to issues with one of my zip drives, I no longer have pics of last year's version. It was more of a layered look with stripes of burnt sienna, orange, and cream. Needless to say, I'm very happy with this year's "model"...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love orange and clove together. Reminds me of Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails