Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Party on the Brain!


My little Punkin' turns 6 this Saturday (I wonder how long I can get away with still calling him "Punkin"?). We'll have an intimate family celebration on his Big Day at home with balloons, cake, singing, and family gifts. But the real fun for him this year comes on Sunday...his first "friends" birthday party :) We're holding it at Pump It Up, a party facility with a fully equipped inflatable play zone...very cool! He was allowed to invite all 15 of his kindergarten classmates plus his siblings (of course!), so it will be a pretty full house.

A paper craft whiz I am not, but in honor of his Big Day, I decided to try my hand at some custom favor tags in his favorite theme...Dinosaurs! What do you think? The actual favors are still in production, or shall I say I'm still shopping for the final touches ;). I'm planning to use simple kraft paper bags (which match the inner portion of the favor tag perfectly!) to hold all the goodies. I played around with things like "Hope You Had A Rooaaring Good Time!", but it just got to be too busy. When in doubt, keep it clean and simple *wink*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails