Analytics ----------------------------------

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Party Box Design...Get Your Party On!

Having 4 little ones means I have to constantly have my creativity hat on...art projects, science experiments, nature walks, goofy games, silly dances, bubble tag, and so much more! It also means that I have to squeeze out those creative juices that much more to come up with 4 individualized birthday party themes each year.

You can imagine my delight when I was contacted by Jessica from Party Box Design last December. Her slogan is "Anything & Everything Party" and boy, does she mean it! At Party Box Design, you can get everything from gourmet cupcakes to a variety of darling designer toppers, tags, and centerpieces. They even offer event planning consultations online, so you never have to leave the comfort of your own home...a definite plus for a busy mama like me!

I recently had the opportunity to ask Jessica about life as the mastermind behind this fabulous shop. Here's what she had to say:

From where did the inspiration for Party Box Design come?
It was my dream...finally taking a leap of faith in myself. The inspiration came from within, from me wanting to show my daughter that following your dreams is an accomplishment in itself. I wanted to stop thinking about "the idea" of my dream and start living it - creating it! If you want something, go get it.

What do you like best about being a mom-preneur?
The excitement of working toward some
thing, the goal of changing my life and living it to its fullest.

What do you find most challenging about being a mom-preneur?
I think all working moms would say keeping all the balls in the air...managing my time well. Maintaining a healthy balance.

How do you find the balance between being a mom, working outside of the home, and building your own business?
I don't know! LOL...I guess coffee, less sleep, and thinking of the bigger picture. It's my dream after all, so it doesn't really feel like work, but rat
her a blessing.

What do you like to do to
unwind when your aren't "on the grind"?
I love adult nights out where I can curl my eyelashes, actually wear eyeshadow, and wear something other than sweats! Being a mom changes you and sometimes you need to be reminded that you are more than just that.

Jessica's designs are fresh, innovative, and right on the money with the latest and greatest trends. A little shabby, a little chic, a little sassy, and a lotta classy...gotta love a girl after my own heart! I'll definitely be keeping Party Box Design in my mental Rolodex for future reference. Later this month, it's a 6 year Bounce House Birthday Bonanza for Jaden...done deal, but with a 1 year birthday celebration on the horizon for little Ellie Bean, I hear some sweet little goodies calling!

All pictures property of Party Box Design and provided with consent. No compensation of any kind was received for this feature.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails