Analytics ----------------------------------

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Looky, Looky...Lucky Cookie!

How cute are these little Luv Bug tennies from Monkey Toes? The springy laces will be perfect for little Miss Ellia once she's up and walking...easy for Mama to put on but hard for The Bean to walk out of! I ordered them in a size that should fit her perfectly by summer...right when she should be good and steady on her feet :)

And the best part...I won these babies from the newly launched blog by Cupcake Mag...Sprinkles! In addition to the uber cute name, this adorable little blog features must read articles for the fashionista mama. Be sure to stop by and give it a looky...you may just find yourself a Lucky Cookie like me!

Photo property of Monkey Toes

3 comments:

  1. So cute little shoes. If I only have a daughter, I'll get her this pair of Luv Bug! I so, so love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks so much for writing about your winnings! So glad you "LUV" them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky! Need a pair for Harper, but then Jack will want his own-oh my! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails