Analytics ----------------------------------

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Glam Up Your Camera Gear!


Through the modern advances of social media (in this case, Twitter), I recently stumbled upon the most fabulous little shop called Priddy Creations. Owner and founder, Amy Priddy, specializes in custom totes, removable digital camera straps, camera bags, and other accessories designed to help put a little glam in your day.


I am secretly coveting this little bag and believe me, when I'm a grown up with a real grown up camera (I'm talkin' the big guns here), I'm going to have it!


Although I do not yet personally own one of Amy's fashionable creations, it's clear from these examples that her fabrics are stunning and workmanship impeccable. From the Amy Butler fabrics to the finished seams and reinforced stitching, I imagine these gems are more than capable of taking a beating while keeping you in the height of fashion!



I'm also in love with these adorable little bags...so unique. Definitely not something you have to worry about seeing on every other arm around town.

Amy's handiwork can be found on her own web site as well as Etsy. I'm so happy to have found her beautiful designs and am sure you will love them just as much as I do!

All photos property of Priddy Creations. Copywrite protected.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails